- Herringbone with cork backing
Finally, easy to lay click flooring with a herringbone pattern. Patterned floors have been around for ages, but pattern laying is now becoming more trendy and functional than ever. The herringbone pattern is ideal both for classic and modern interiors. This pattern is a classic that is still very popular; choose between four different colours that will all add a unique impression to your home. The floor is easy to lay with right and left boards with a Unifit laying system. A cork backing that provides the same comfort as other Maxwood flooring.
Download our brochure or browse online
Find your favorite floor!
In our Digital Showroom you can explore our entire range of floors. In our range you can always find something that suites your project. If you need further information about our products or help with your project, you are welcome to contact us
All of Golvabia’s wood flooring has a surface that provides the floor with a long lifespan and makes it easy to maintain, with an advanced protection system that makes our floors resistant to wear.
Our solvent-free lacquer is applied in a minimum of six layers, which creates a very strong protective barrier.
The lacquer is also reinforced to increase resistance against micro-scratches, allowing the floor’s surface to retain its lustre for years to come. The surface and pattern chosen will have an effect on the end result.
TOPGUARD MATT LACQUERED
Our natural matt lacquer is reminiscent of a natural or oiled wood surface. This surface allows the unique, natural character of the wood variety to shine through. This surface creates a floor that is durable and easy to maintain.
Our flooring offers a brushed surface that provides texture and clearly shows off the natural wood grain, which lends a beautiful, rustic character.
Through the years, classic wood varieties such as oak and ash have been used extensively. White and grey flooring is quite popular at the moment. During the staining process, we add pigment to the first coat of lacquer, which we gently brush into the wood to create a floor with a beautiful stained texture without removing the floor’s natural wood feel.
Also called silk matt with a gloss level of 30. The most common gloss level i northern Europe. Our floors are lacquered with 6 layer to give the floor a beautiful look and hig durability. Each layer is thin and is tuned to give optimal characteristics to the finished flooring surface.
Lightwood - A wood floor in a modern design
Lightwood consists of natural materials - nothing but genuine wood. The floor is manufactured in several layers using a modern technique, where each layer is optimized to create the best possible properties. Precision milled joints and a solid, wood-fibre core provide stability and make the floor easy to lay.
An incredibly smart design. Lightwood brings out the wood’s natural beauty while making better use of the raw material, creating a surface that is inviting and comfortable under your feet.
- The 6-layer Topguard protects the wood surface from wear, dirt and stains, without concealing the floor’s natural colour and lustre.
- The genuine wood surface gives the floor its beautiful appearance, with the natural variation in the wood grain pattern.
- The HDF core is a sturdy wood fibre board with a 5G click joint that makes the floor quick and easy to lay.
- The back side of the flooring has a paper balancing layer that reduces stress in the floor, which can be caused by variations in moisture and temperature.
Maxwood - Classic beauty, modern construction
Maxwood is an innovative flooring material that opens the door to new options in wood flooring - and brand new possibilities to add the feel of wood to your interior. With its impeccable design and smart material selection, this floor can stand up to heavy use without losing the floor’s natural benefits. Beauty and comfort - without compromising on durability.
- The 8-layer Topguard protects the wood surface from wear, dirt and stains.
- The genuine wood floor surface lends the floor its beautiful appearance.
- The amply dimensioned HDF board body provides stability to the floor. The 5G click-lock function makes the floor very easy to lay.
- The protective impregnation in the joints provides greater resistance against moisture.
- The back side of the flooring has a layer of natural cork, which creates a degree of comfort and offers sound-proofing properties.